Koko päivän tapahtumat
22.9.2023 – 24.9.2023
Our Council meeting aims to build upon the outstanding success of our meeting in Singapore, giving the same opportunities for leaders across the world to share ideas and experiences and above all to learn from one another.
- Introduction to the Finnish system, including the role of Governance, Parental Councils and Principal Barometer results.
- The challenges of sustainable leadership and recruiting the next generation of leaders: Perspectives and Solutions from Around the World – Anna Pons
- Artificial Intelligence and its impact upon education.
- Education of indigenous people in Finland.
- Student Forum – Young people as Partners in School Leadership.
- OECD Schools Plus Network – How ICP members can support its further development.
- World Café – ICP’s area of focus for the next two years.
- Drawing together of themes, ideas and challenges… together!
- Cultural Programme.
- 550 € Emerging Leaders Forum
Includes Registration, Welcome Reception, lunch and coffee breaks.
- 600 € Council+
Includes Registration, Council Dinner, cultural visit, lunch and coffee breaks.
- 980 € Combined Fee Emerging Leaders + Council+
Read more information on ICP's website.